Gentell Return and Replacement Policy
Updated January 18, 2017
We hope you are satisfied with every Gentell purchase you make. We believe strongly in our products and their quality. If you are not pleased with your purchase, you may seek a return or a replacement. See below for details.
Returns from a Distributor
If you purchased the product from a distributor, please contact the distributor directly for their return policy. We recommend returning the product to the supplier or store if possible in order to avoid return shipping fees. However, if the supplier or store cannot accept your return, you may return the product directly to Gentell via the return process below.
Returns to Gentell
If you purchased the product from Gentell:
• A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number is required prior to returning materials; please refer to Return Procedure below.
• You may return it by mail for a full refund within 60 days of the date of purchase if you include your original receipt.
• After 60 days and up to 180 from purchase, you may return the product by mail for an exchange of equal value.
• We do not give refunds, credits or exchanges for Gentell.com featured specials, outlet items, discontinued items, or items purchased through unauthorized resellers or online auctions. Gentell reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value and nature if the original product becomes unavailable. Gentell reserves the right to refuse returns for an unreasonable quantity of items or items that may not have been purchased within the last 180 days.
Damaged Items or Our Error
When your order arrives, please inspect the package for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the box to show some wear. However, if damage occurred to an item in your shipment, please contact us immediately at our Customer Care hotline 800-840-9041 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Care hotline and email is available Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
If you are returning the product because we made an error, please follow the Return Procedure listed below. We will promptly schedule a UPS pickup and cover the cost of return shipping.
In order to process return material efficiently and issue proper credits, Gentell requires a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number to be issued prior to return materials being shipped to our warehouse.
1. Please contact Gentell’s Customer Service Department at 800-840-9041 and ask to speak to Jennie Webb, Quality Assistant, for an RGA number.
2. An RGA number will be issued along with providing shipping information at that time, if applicable.
3. An RGA form will be email or faxed to you to complete and return with your return goods.
3. The RGA number should be marked on the outside of the shipping container when returning the product.
4. Once product is received a credit will be issued for the returned product if applicable.
For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via FedEx, UPS or insured Parcel Post. We’re sorry; return shipping fees are not reimbursable. All returns should be addressed to:
2701 Bartram Road
Bristol, PA 19007
Your return will be processed promptly upon its arrival and all exchanges will be shipped via standard UPS ground shipping. Processing and transit time for exchange packages is usually 7-10 business days from the time your exchange request is received at our location. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.